Book by Jun 24, 2019.
Travel Period: immediate – Jun 30, 2019.
- Passports must have a min. validity of 6 months from expiry date on date of travel.
- Visa application (where applicable) and personal travel documents are the sole responsibility of travellers
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges unless otherwise stated.
- Children refer to 13 years old and below.
Terms and Conditions for Charterer/Guests
- Kindly contact +6012-900 8200 to make bookings. Bookings must be made at least 2 days before sailing date.
- Embarkation/Disembarkation location: Admiral Marina & Leisure Club or Lexis Hibiscus Jetty.
- Waze – Admiral Marina & Leisure Club or Lexis Hibiscus, Port Dickson (Depending on departure location). Please call booking hotline 012 900 8200 for latest departure location.
- All guests going for cruise to assemble at Admiral Marina Splash Bar or at Dickson Dragon Desk located in Lexis Hibiscus hotel lobby
- Fish feeding activity available for children at Admiral Marina pontoon. Fish food is available for purchase.
- Kindly present ticket during registration before boarding the boat.
- Your ticket will only be valid for the service that has been specified upon purchase and your ticket cannot be transferred for use of any other service.
- If you are unable to sail on a different date, 50% of the ticket price will be returned.
- All passengers must pay attention to and comply with all regulations and notices relating to the safety and security of the boat, crew, passengers and the boarding facilities.
- Please check-in at the departure point at least 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Meals on board: If you have food restrictions or on a special diet, it must be ordered with Platinum Charters 72 hours before sailing time. Whilst Platinum Charters try to accommodate most notified special dietary requirement’s, this is not always possible.
- All tickets are non-transferable, not for re-sale and will become void on any transfer for value.
- Seawater Jacuzzi is only available for use during good weather only. The Captain of Dickson Dragon will decide on whether it is safe for use or not.
- Free flow of orange juice and filtered water. Mineral water, canned drinks and beer are sold on board. If guests bring their own alcoholic beverages, corkage applies.
- If you wish to reschedule your cruise date, we require a minimum of 48hrs notice before the original sailing date. Failure to comply with this condition will result in forfeit of total charges. Rescheduling will incur an additional handling charge of RM50 per ticket.
- All refunds will be reimbursed within 7 working days from cancellation date.