Book by Jun 24, 2019.
Travel Period: immediate – Jun 30, 2019.
- Passports must have a min. validity of 6 months from expiry date on date of travel.
- Visa application (where applicable) and personal travel documents are the sole responsibility of travellers
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges unless otherwise stated.
- Valid on every Saturdays, Sundays and long public holidays.
- Children refer to 13 years old and below.
- In case of delayed or cancelled due to an event beyond control (eg: bad weather or technical problems), Platinum Charters will endeavor to re-schedule the Service to a different day at no extra cost. This decision will be at Platinum Charters sole discretion.
- All passengers must pay attention to and comply with all regulations and notices relating to the safety and security of the boat, crew, passengers and the boarding facilities.
- Please bring your own bathing suit and bath towels if you intend to indulge yourself in any sea activities. If customers do not have a Bath Towel, it is available on board for rent at RM5 per towel.
- Please check-in at the departure point at least 20 minutes before the schedule departure time.
- No refund or cancellations allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date or Fave voucher will be forfeited.
- No-shows forfeit Fave voucher.