Book by Aug 24, 2019
Travel Period: Nov 1, 2018 – Aug 31, 2019.
- March 1 ,5 ,7,10 ,15 ,20 ,25, 2019.
- April 1 ,5 ,7,10 ,15 ,20 ,25, 2019.
- May 3 ,5 ,7,12 ,15 ,18 ,25, 2019.
- Aug 15, 25, 30, 2019.
- Sep 10, 20, 25, 2019.
- Oct 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 2019.
- Nov 1, 10, 20, 30, 2019.
- Passports must have a min. validity of 6 months from expiry date on date of travel.
- Visa application (where applicable) and personal travel documents are the sole responsibility of travellers.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges unless otherwise stated.
- No refund or cancellations allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date or Fave voucher will be forfeited.
- No-shows forfeit Fave voucher.
- As a licensing condition of the Singapore Tourism Board, for vouchers with a price equal or above $500, Fave suggests travellers to consider purchasing a travel insurance (a) against any failure or disruption in our provision of the travel product arising out of any insolvency on our part; and (b) in favour of all travellers for whom the payment or deposit is to be made. For insurance providers, click here.
Surcharges and add-ons:
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Entrance Fee for Sightseeing
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and/or Pokhara
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
Fave license details:
- STB registered business name: BEECONOMIC SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
- STB licence number: 02132
- STB registered email address: firstname.lastname@example.org