Book by: Mar 24, 2020.
Travel Period: Now until Mar 31, 2020.
- Passports must have a min. validity of 6 months from expiry date on date of travel.
- Visa application (where applicable) and personal travel documents are the sole responsibility of travellers.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges unless otherwise stated.
- Strictly non-smoking and all areas come with smoke detector. A penalty will apply if the smoke detector is triggered.
- Hotel check-in: 3pm; check-out: 12pm. Early check-in subject to availability.
- Check-in of later than 10pm should be notified at least 1 day before arrival and may subject to be denied access.
- Early check-in and late check-out is available upon request and subject to availability. All early check-in and late check-out requests are not valid during weekend, public holidays, festive holidays, and school holidays.
- Present booking confirmation from hotel and valid identification upon check-in.
- No refund or cancellations allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
- No-shows forfeit voucher.
- Additional guests are not allowed to ensure villa safety and privacy.
- Any violations of house rules stated in the website may result in guests being asked to leave without refund.
- Surcharge of RM150 per room per night applicable for Malaysian school holiday / eve of public holidays and public holidays.
- Surcharge of RM80 per room per night applicable for weekends (Friday and Saturday)
- Non-Malaysian passport holders (excluding MyPR holders) are subject to Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTx) surcharge of RM10 per room per night, payable directly to hotel. Applicable for stays from Sep 1, 2017.
- Extra bed for guest: RM40 per person per night (max. 1 per villa)