Book by Dec 17, 2019
Travel Period: Now - Dec 31, 2019
- Passports must have a min. validity of 6 months from expiry date on date of travel.
- Visa application (where applicable) and personal travel documents are the sole responsibility of travellers.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges unless otherwise stated.
- Adult ticket valid for age 12 and above.
- Children aged below 10 must be accompanied by another person aged above 15.
- Pets (except guide dogs) are not allowed to enter Ngong Ping.
- Smoking is prohibited in the cable car and cable car stations.
- Valid Mon - Sun: 10am - 6pm, Sat - Sun & public holidays: 9am - 6.30pm. Valid on public holidays.
- For exact operation hours, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Hong Kong Ngong Ping 360.
- Blackout period: Mar 6 - 26, 2019
- Purchase of Fave voucher is not considered as an admission ticket. Fave voucher must be redeemed through Triba-East Travel in order to receive an E-Ticket to the attraction.
- Customers must utilise the E-Ticket (fixed date / open date) from Triba-East Travel within the validity period stated on the E-Ticket.
- All E-Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled upon booking confirmation.
- Blackout period: Mar 18 - April 14, 2020.