Booking Period: Apr 19, 2019 - Dec 20, 2019.
Travel Period: Apr 19, 2019 - Dec 31, 2019.
Terms and Conditions:
- All operations are subject to delay or cancellation due to weather conditions or technical issues.
- Participants will be updated with the latest weather condition 2 hours prior to flight time.
- Once event date/time is confirmed, participants are to be on time. Grace period of 30 minutes will be given before event commences.
- In the event that flight is delayed by participants, Vectorsideco Tour & Services Sdn Bhd will not be liable for any uncompleted flying events/program.
- Booking must be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
- No refund or cancellation is allowed after payment is made.
- Should there be any cancellation of flight due to weather/technical issues, the flight will be rescheduled to the nearest slot available and should be completed within 3 months with no additional charges unless stated otherwise.
- Should there be any cancellation of flight due to act of God including but not limited to fire, flood, and outbreak of any epidemic, diseases or any other natural disasters leads to a non-refundable cancellation of flight.
- The Captain has the final authority of safety, security, embarking, disembarking and off- loading unruly passengers and passengers who don’t comply to safety regulation in the airside without prior notice or warning.
- Strictly no photos, cameras, or videos are to be taken in the hangar area or other aircrafts, The MAB authorities reserves the right to confiscate the gadget or being told to delete the pictures/videos at once or may be told to leave the hangar with no explanations given.
- All participants must bring along their original Identification Card (IC) or a valid Passport that is to be presented at the security office before entering.
- Indemnity form is to be signed by participants on the event date, otherwise it will lead to non-refundable cancellation of flight.
- Photocopies of documents are not allowed and may result in non-refundable cancellation of flight.
- All participants and attendees must bring along their identity card (IC) or passport for check-in (Foreigner – passport needed).
Photography / videography:
- All photos /videos taken from the sky during the events are strictly not allowed to be used for advertisement in any media at the hangar.
- All photos / videos taken can be used for personal collection and memory purposes.
- No cameras allowed. Only mobile phone is allowed.
- All operations are subject to cancellation at any time if the weather conditions are not favorable to fly. The itinerary is an approximate time schedule and is not guaranteed.
Air traffic conditions:
- All operations are subject to delay or cancel by the control tower due to busy air traffic or any other reasons that are not favorable to fly.
Food and transportation:
- No food and transportation provided.
- MAB will charge RM500+ for any request for cameras to be brought into the hanger.
- Good heart condition, fit to fly and no pacemakers.
- Minimum age requirement: 12 years old and above. Children age 8 -11 require a special arrangement.
- Weight limitation to 85kg per box.
- Not valid for pregnant women.