Book by Sep 15, 2020.
Travel period: Until Sep 30, 2020.
- Valid Mon - Sun: 10am - 10pm. Valid on public holidays.
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
- Passports must have a min. validity of 6 months from expiry date on date of travel.
- Visa application (where applicable) and personal travel documents are the sole responsibility of travellers.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges unless otherwise stated.
- No refund or cancellations allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
- No-shows forfeit Fave voucher.
- A ticket to Hong Kong Madame Tussauds.
- Valid for children aged 3 to 11.
- Valid for senior citizens aged 65 and above
How To Use :
- Upon payment, you will receive a confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please keep the Order Number for your reference. The e-tickets / vouchers will be sent to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please print and present the e-tickets / voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or to the guide for your tour or the hotel that you booked to stay. For products with a QR code provided, please download it to your smartphone for it to be scanned at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please correspond with our customer rervice at 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
- Blackout period: Mar 18 - April 14, 2020.