Book by: October 1, 2020.
Travel period: Immediate - Oct 1, 2020.
- Valid Mon - Sun: 10am - 6pm. Valid on school holidays and public holidays.
- Child ticket valid for children aged 3-11.
- Free entry for toddlers aged 0-2, but parents will be required to purchase mandatory swim diapers for RM11 upon entry to the Water , payable directly to LEGOLAND.
- Seniors (age 60+) can purchase and use child tickets to enter the park.
- All packages are non-transferable non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Tickets are sold for foreign and inbound visitors to the park.
- There will be no refund for unused admission ticket.
- All printed tickets are non-transferable, non-amendable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable.
- Loss of ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the passenger.
- Park admission is valid for an entire day.
- Tickets are open date tickets, can be use anytime within validity.
- Valid for entry only during stated validity period in the e-ticket.
- Blacout period: Feb 17 to 26, 2020.
- Blackout period: Mar 18 - April 14, 2020.