SIM card details:
- Carrier: Joytel
- Internet Speed: 4G
- Data Limit: unlimited
- Data Sharing: available up to 2 devices
- Calls & Texts: Not supported
- Card Size: Nano, Micro, and Standard sizes sizes
- Validity Period: 5 days / 8 days once activated
- Signal Coverage: Japan
- Delivery to Malaysia will take 5 - 7 business days
Additional policies and information:
- SIM card must be used within the valid dates once activated, reuse and topping up value is not available.
- Usage will be based on a 24-hour system.
- We recommend activating your SIM card upon arriving in Japan.
- Please confirm with your local telecom operators whether the Country Lock on your phone has been unlocked.
- Please insert the SIM card provided and enter the APN. Please refer to the manual for additional reference if needed.
- SIM cards cannot be returned or refunded once activated.
- In accordance with the Fair Usage Policy, excessive video streaming or data consumption may cause slower or weaker signal reception.
- The SIM card will automatically connect to the Joytel network. If no service is available, please do not choose another network. SIM card cannot be used and data roaming charges will apply; refunds will not be granted.
- The quality of communication may be affected by outside conditions; surrounding land forms (i.e. mountains), weather, obstruction by buildings, the number of users, or locations will affect the speed and quality of internet.
- Please ensure that your device supports the SIM card prior to departure.
- No refunds or exchanges for this booking.
- Blackout period: Mar 18 - April 14, 2020.