- Internet connection while in Hong Kong and Macau
- Get your prepaid 4G SIM card delivered within Malaysia
- Hotspot your device and share with fellow travelers
- Carrier: China Unicom in Hong Kong / CTM in Macau
- Internet speed: 4G
- Data limit: 1GB (service will end once 1GB of data is finished)
- Data sharing: available (subject to the Fair Use Policy, please note that speed may be reduced for users if sharing data)
- Calls and texts: Not available
- Card size: nano, micro, and standard sizes
- Validity period: 7 days
- Signal coverage: Hong Kong and Macau
Activating Your Card (iOS / Android):
- Upon arrival, insert the SIM card into the mobile device
- Step 1: Enter Settings
- Step 2: Enter Mobile Network then Mobile Data
- Step 3: Set APN name as “3gnet”
- Step 4: Enable Data Roaming
- For dual SIM card mobile phones, please insert the card in the SIM 1 card slot. This card does not support customised 3G handsets or tablets tied to Asia Pacific mobile phones and/or other locked phones or tablets.
- Mobile phone must be unlocked to use this SIM card.
- A user manual is included in the package.
- The phone number will be provided once SIM card is activated. SIM card number and password are located on the SIM card
- Please inform KKDAY in the ‘Notes’ section of your booking if you need a unified invoice number
- Once opened, the SIM card cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Cancellation not allowed once booking is made.
- Delivery service area: West Malaysia
- You will receive the SIM card(s) by mail within 4 working days after purchase