Book by Mar 25, 2020.
Travel Period: Immediate - Mar 31, 2020.
- Passports must have a min. validity of 6 months from expiry date on date of travel.
- Visa application (where applicable) and personal travel documents are the sole responsibility of travellers.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges unless otherwise stated.
- No refund or cancellations allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
- No replacement or extension for expired e-Vouchers will be given.
- E-vouchers are non-exchangeable for cash or other items or promotions.
- E-vouchers are non-refundable for cancellation of utilised or unutilised services.
- Unlimited number of Fave Vouchers can be purchased and redeemed throughout the redemption period.
- No amendment is allowed once booking is made.
- Hotel check-in: 3pm; check-out: 12pm (check in / check out time are subject to availability and will be discretionary by hotel to assign).
- MYR60 per room per night applicable for school, eve of public holidays, and public holiday stays.
- MYR30 per room per night applicable for weekends stay.
- Surcharge of MYR3 per room per night applicable for Penang Council Tax (payable directly to hotel), not including in the room rates.
- Non-Malaysian passport holders (excluding MyPR holders) are subject to Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTx) surcharge of MYR10 per room per night, payable directly to hotel.
- Breakfast and entry to Teddyville Museum for child aged 4 - 5 years old: MYR21.90 per child per night.
- Breakfast and entry to Teddyville Museum for child aged 6 - 11 years old: MYR46.90 per child per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast and entry to Teddyville Museum for adult aged 13 and above: MYR209 per person per night.
- Dec 20, 2019 - Jan 4, 2020.
- Jan 24 - 27, 2020.
- Blackout period: Mar 18 - 31, 2020.