- Valid Sat - Sun: 10am - 10pm. Valid on public holidays and school holidays.
- Valid for children aged 11 and below with a minimum height of 107cm.
- Valid only for Non-MyKad holders.
- Limit of 1 voucher per transaction
- Multiple purchases are allowed, but must be made in separate transactions
- All vouchers purchased are not exchangeable, refundable, or cancellable.
- After redemption of voucher, refund or replacement of ticket is not allowed.
- No-shows and unredeemed vouchers forfeit Fave voucher.
- No extension on the redemption of voucher that is expired.
Rules and regulations of riding:
FLOWRIDER® 1 Utama house rules:
- Every rider must register and fully complete the Indemnity forms before playing the FLOWRIDER®.
- You must arrive 1 hour before your ride time.
- All payments must be made before every session on the FLOWRIDER®.
- RFID wrist band is only issued to the Rider and the accompanying parent or legal guardian.
- House towels are available for rental at RM5 per session of booking. A RM15 deposit is required for every towel rental and will be refunded to you when you return the towel in its rented out condition.
- Lockers are available on complimentary use for 1 hour before and 1 hour after your ride session. Your locker automatically double lock itself after the time allowed and you have to approach the Customer Service for assistance. For every extra hour incurred after that, you will be charged RM5.
- Toilets and shower room in FLOWRIDER® 1 Utama is solely for Riders and their accompanying parent or legal guardian.
- You are to be responsible for the good care of your belongings. FLOWRIDER® 1 Utama is not responsible for any losses or stolen property.
- Proceed to the FLOWRIDER® for check-in and safety briefing by the FLOWRIDER® 1 Utama instructors, 15 minutes before your ride session.
- Strictly no smoking allowed within the FLOWRIDER® 1 Utama premises.
- FLOWRIDER® 1 Utama will manage the opening of the waves according to capacity and at its sole discretion.