Book by Nov 15, 2020.
Travel Period : Apr 29 - Nov 30, 2020.
- Passports must have a min. validity of 6 months from expiry date on date of travel.
- Visa application (where applicable) and personal travel documents are the sole responsibility of travellers.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges unless otherwise stated.
- No refund or cancellations allowed upon confirmation of bookings. Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date or Fave voucher will be forfeited
- No-shows forfeit Fave voucher. Vouchers can be combined for longer stay
- Hotel check-in: 3pm; check-out: 12pm
- May 1 - 2, 2020 (Labour Day)
- May 7 - 10, 2020 (Wesak Day / Nuzul Al Quran)
- May 23 - 27, 2020 (Hari Raya Puasa)
- Jun 5 - 7, 2020 (Agong’s Birthday)
- Jul 30 – Aug 1, 2020 (Hari Raya Haji)
- Aug 20 - 22, 2020 (Awal Muharram)
- Aug 28 - 30, 2020 (Merdeka Day)
- Oct 29 - 31, 2020 (Prophet Muhammad’s Birthday)
- Nov 13 - 15, 2020 (Deepavali)
- Surcharge of MYR50 applicable for stay on Weekends (Friday & Saturday)
- Surcharge of MYR40 applicable for stay on Weekdays (Sunday to Thursday) during School Holidays, and MYR100 for stay on Weekends (Friday & Saturday)
- Non-Malaysian passport holders (excluding MyPR holders) are subject to Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTx) surcharge of RM10 per room per night, payable directly to hotel
- Buffet breakfast for One (1) Adult aged 13 years old and above at MYR25 nett per person
- Buffet breakfast for One (1) Child aged 12 years old and below at MYR18 nett per person
- Gourmet set breakfast for One (1) Person at MYR18 nett per person
- May 22 – Jun 6, 2020
- Jul 24 – Aug 1, 2020
- Nov 20 – 30, 2020